It is our great pleasure to invite you to this year’s symposium “Zoonoses 2019 – International Symposium on Zoonoses Research”. The event is going to take place on three days from October 16th - 18th, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Besides lectures and poster presentations there will be reserved time for you to discuss with your colleagues over food and drinks the newest research findings and your own work.
Keynote talks will be given by your expert colleagues:
- PD Dr. med. Thomas Jänisch (Institute of Global Health, Heidelberg University Hospital, Germany): "Arboviruses as Neglected Tropical Diseases – Dengue, Zika, Chikungunya”
- Prof. Dr. Achim Hörauf (Bonn University Medical Center, Germany): “Human filarial infections – a group of NTDs with a zoonotic relative of increasing importance”
- Dr. Jonathan H. Epstein (EcoHealth Alliance, New York, USA): “Nipah Virus: An Emerging Zoonosis and Global Health Threat”
- Dr. Bernadette Abela-Ridder (World Health Organisation): “Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases”
- Dr. Laia Solana-Gallego (Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain): “Situation of leishmaniosis in Europe from humans to wildlife”
- Prof. Dr. Christian Gortázar Schmidt (Institute for Game and Wildlife Research, Universidad de Castilla, Spain): “Animal tuberculosis: the challenge of controlling a global multi-host infection”