This year, the two Poster Viewing Sessions will be split by topics, so you as a presenter will also have the opportunity to talk to other poster presenters. This are the slots:
Poster Viewing 1: Monday, October 9th, 2023 from 9 to 10 p.m.
- Session 1: Epidemiology and Secondary Data Use
- Session 3: Pathogenesis & Pathology of Zoonotic Infections
- Session 4: Host-pathogen interactions
- Session 7: One Health Intervention Methods + Risk Assessment & Biosecurity
- Session 8: Antimicrobial Use and Resistence
Poster Viewing 2: Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 from 2.30 to 3.30 p.m.
- Session 2: Vaccines & Immunology
- Session 5: Environmental factors & Ecology of Zoonotic Infections
- Session 6: Public Health & Pandemic Preparedness
- Session 9: Zoonoses & Wildlife
- Session 10: Bioinformatics, Digitalization and AI in One Health Research
As a poster presenter: Please be present at your poster during your 1-hour Poster Viewing Session in order to answer questions from the other participants. Since the Poster Viewings always coincide with meal breaks, you do not have to skip the buffet, but please try to be available as much as possible.
As a participant: During this two Sessions you can look at the presented posters and get in touch with the presenters.
Where should I hang my poster?
Here you can find the place for your poster in the poster exhibition:
(Version October 7th, 2023)
- The number, e. g. "306" is your Abstract-ID
- A bold number, e. g. "330" marks a poster of a junior scientist, who has also created a Poster Slam Video (all videos will be shown in both Poster Slams: see program)
- P1stands for Poster Viewing 1 on Monday, October 9th, 2023 from 9 to 10 p.m.
- P2 stands for Poster Viewing 2 on Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 from 2.30 to 3.30 p.m.